Here below you'll find a synoptic table summarizing key facts & figures:
|Number of clients||Volumes|
|Business domains||Banking systems|
- Performing agile assessments.
- Identifying agile enablers and roadblocks.
- Defining selection criteria of projects to be executed in agile mode.
- Formulating business cases.
- Delivering project charters, adaptive project plans and roadmaps.
- Reassembling domain knowledge in banking through business requirements elicitation, analysis and specification.
- Defining User Stories, acceptance criteria and specifying by examples
- Defining and executing test strategies and plans.
- Facilitating design sessions.
- Abstracting solutions & conceptualizations.
- Continuously proceeding with function refinements.
- Implementing core banking systems.
- Engineering Software as a Service using agile processes & tools.
- Promoting eXtreme Programming (XP) using highly productive development frameworks and functional programming languages.
- Promoting pair programming, continuous code reviews and refactorings.
- Practising Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Implementing Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Automating integration testing.
- Automating deployments.
- Pioneering crucial HUB developments in order to centralize business activities in Luxemburg.
- Configuring software systems enabling Straight Through Processing of transactions.
- Optimizing the interoperability of involved computing platforms.
- Performing IT Risk Analysis (including continuity, confidentiality and data-integrity risks).
- Agile estimating and planning.
- Executing sprints.
- Facilitating agile ceremonies.
- Facilitating pluridisciplinary workgroups enabling internal collaboration.
- Providing guidance to stakeholders in order to meet project targets.
- Obtain resilience of project stakeholders by explaining the expected business benefits.
- Project monitoring and backlog grooming.
- Mitigating project risks.
- Managing situations of great complexity and carry out problem solving activities.
- Producing tactical management reporting.
- Providing user support.
- Providing training to users.
- Delivering high-quality software systems and organizing their hand-over.